NEW BOOK! – ‘AUTHENTICITY’
‘Authenticity’ is an essential reference manual for new leaders.. In an economic and social environment in which changes occur very quickly, only those leaders who represent certain values will be able to lead the organizations of the future. For Fran Chuan, one of these essential values is Authenticity, since it is necessary to promote an authentic culture of innovation. Conceived as a Socratic dialogue between two characters, So and Tes, ‘Authenticity’ nreveals the guidelines that will lead us to a personal change capable of transforming our environment.
‘Authenticity’ is a book of great Depth, written in a simple and clarifying way.
- ‘Authenticity’ takes to the limit the current concept of “conciliation”: the good leader based on a good person. And it gives us a methodological scheme to develop the competencies he considers major.”
Javier Pavón – General Innovation Coordinator at Thales
- S“Only the path to ‘Authenticity’ helps the leader connect with the essence, talent and
greatness of oneself and others, to build shared projects. Reflecting on this will help us give the best of ourselves.”
Pilar Jericó – President of BeUp, speaker and author
‘The Discipline & Culture Of Innovation’
This work shows how to develop a true culture of innovation in the organization centered on people. This book is the starting point towards a new way of understanding business innovation centered on people. Through a Socratic dialogue between a restless manager and an academic from a business school, they discover the key elements for the development of a true culture of innovation in companies. – It is a didactic, revealing and enjoyable to read book. – This book invites to adopt innovation based on people with the main objective of improving the results of any company. – Contains a prologue by Agustín Delgado, Director of Innovation, Environment and Quality at Iberdrola.
- “They bring to the table an incredible wealth of business history knowledge, which they skillfully synthesize into many original ideas. In their charismatic ‘great explainer’ mode, they introduce several insightful concepts on how innovation can be systematized. A must read for anyone who seeks increased and repeatable ROI, the ‘I’ being innovation.”
Thanasis Molokotos, President & CEO, ASSA ABLOY AMERICAS
- “Is Innovation a buzzword or a management discipline? For all doubters, this book will inform you as to why most innovation initiatives fail. Firstly, Innovation is unlike any other left-brain disciplines most executives know well. Jay and Fran enlighten us on both the right and left- brain of Innovation and how to create a ‘culture of innovation’. Second, you must have the ‘Desire and the Discipline’. So, if you’re ready to embark on the ‘journey’, this book is inspiring, thought provoking and valuable for those striving to be great”
Pam Hamlin, President, ArnoldWorldWide
- “Innovation has become a new discipline of knowledge, especially complex because it involves rational and emotional factors at the same time. Still, this book manages to, pleasantly and simply through a conversation between an executive and a professor of a business school, review and shed light on the typical concerns of an executive determined to follow the path to establish a culture of innovation in your company. A mandatory book for those dedicated to the emerging topic of innovation in companies.”
Orlando Jorge Da Silva Freitas